March 28, 2020
Dear GSN Exhibitors,
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these unprecedented and uncertain times. This email provides information regarding your booth reservation and exhibit hall attendance for the now postponed GSN Symposium. The GSN Symposium has been rescheduled for May 17-20, 2021. The 2021 venue will be the same (Nugget Resort in Sparks, Nevada), and we hope to continue many of the technical and social programs planned for 2020. Undoubtedly, there will be changes, but we’re working to maintain as much continuity as possible.
Currently our exhibit hall is full, with all booths reserved and a waitlist. We appreciate your support and hope you will keep your reservations for the 2021 symposium. With that in mind, our booth transition policy is below:
- By default, all booth reservations and payments will be held and transferred to the 2021 symposium. If you wish to keep your booth reservation, no further action is required.
- Full refunds will be granted upon email request to Cheri Reimann (firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: (775) 433-8758). Those requesting a refund will forfeit their booth. If you paid via PayPal, you will be granted a full refund minus the PayPal fee. Full refunds will be granted until May 31, 2020.
- Waitlist exhibitors will be granted booth space if/when available on a first-come, first-served basis. We will collect payment if/when you are assigned a booth.
- By default, attendee registration using technical or exhibitor-only comp codes will also be held and transferred to the 2021 symposium. If you would like to cancel, please send an email request to Cheri Reimann (email@example.com; phone: (775) 433-8758). Cancellations will be accepted until May 31, 2020.
- If you have registered for furniture rental through Freeman, they will be issuing a full refund. Freeman will be contacting you directly.
Any questions regarding exhibits and our transition to 2021, please contact Mary and Tony via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For a refund or cancellation, please contact Cheri Reimann (email@example.com). All cancellations and refund requests are due by May 31, 2020.
Thanks again for your support, and we look forward to seeing you all in 2021!
Mary Stollenwerk & Tony Gesualdo
2021 GSN Symposium