We are accepting posters dealing with exploration, geochemistry, geophysics, and general geology of the Cordillera. Those presenting talks may also present posters to further encourage discussion. Students are also encouraged to present posters with cash prizes presented for best posters. For those who choose to submit a digital version of the poster, the poster will be in our online poster database.
- Booth Dimensions: Each presenter will be provided a 4’ x 8’ poster board display unit.
- Display Materials: The display materials for hanging on the panels should be posters, maps, or diagrams of good quality. Push pins/tape will not be provided.
- Signage: GSN will prepare one “identifying” sign with name, affiliation, and presentation title.
- Setup Date/Time: Sunday May 17, 2020 from 7 am until 5 pm or Monday May 18, 2019 from 7 am until noon.
- Take Down Date/Time: Thursday May 21, 2020 by 4 pm.
- Attendance: Presenters are requested to be present for at least one hour per day that does not conflict with the oral presentations or the luncheon speakers. Cards will be posted at each board to record the times during which presenters will be present to discuss their displays.
- Cost: There is no poster exhibition fee for those registered for the GSN Symposium 2020.
- How to Enter: Abstracts are to be submitted under Call for Papers
Please indicate that the abstract is for a poster.